Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Life

Life is weird. Have you ever wonder what is the purpose of this life? Are we are just meant to be born, get a few years of education and then work until we die? For me life is like a test, a scripted test that god have written for us but the choice is still in our hand. To do the right things or the vice versa. A bird fly early at the morning to be home with a full stomach in the evening. It’s a promise by god that stated in the hadith which tell us that with hardwork and determination, we can change our fate. But again life is weird. It’s not always to go to what have you expect and somehow you end up in the state which you never imagine for.

I was born in a small middle class family and living just at the edge of state capital. I had a fun and normal childhood with my school friends. We played soccer in the mud, race with ourselves modified bicycle downward the hill and defeating monster together for loot in the video game together. It’s was the best period in my life. A period which free from an adult burden and responsibilities. I was rather a shy student with so-so grades back then. I was not good in mathematics and in love with chemistry. I expected myself to further my studies in chemistry related degree in a local university not far from my family house.

But life is weird. A few years later I ended up in the country thousand miles from home and as a mechanical student; demanding strong mathematics skills and knowledges which I did not have. To be honest I was neither a best scorer nor someone with strong personality to be lucky enough to get a scholarship and furthering my studies overseas. But time passed and it’s have been a tough and fun life as a student here in Japan. Life here is sometimes like a calm and warm spring which Sakura leaf gracefully dance in the air. But there is also a dark and long night in the stormy winter which make you to start to miss the moon. This period far from support of my family really taught me to be strong and to do what I have taught to be right.

Soon I will earn my diploma scroll in mechanical engineering and will furthering my studies in another state university. At  this phase of life, many of us start to look for the right life partner. I just hope that I settled with someone who ready to face incoming wave of hardship in life together and have the same passion with me. Having a long drive with good music or spending night together counting the star sound ideal to me but I ready for any plot twist in the journey and ready to fight it out for the one I will settled with. Deep inside I really like to travel to the world seeing its beauty and mysteries but having a routine work life as an engineer dealing with machine in the weekdays and spending weekend with my soon to be family is enough for me.

Life is weird enough to make cry at the moment and be oppositely happy seconds later. Since we do not know what is waiting for us in the future, the best we can do is to endure it bravely and strongly through the hardship and enjoy every bit of happiness we earn at the moment. Maybe what we have been chasing and fight for is not meant to be for us because it is not the best for us. Soon we will know the reasons behind every bit of up and down that god had set for us.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful writing... Keep it up bro and hope to hear from you very soon

    ReplyDelete